Cool Tool: Veeam Backup (Free Edition) for VMware and Hyper-V
Veeam just released their latest free backup software. It includes some new additions to their free suite. Read below for more details!
A better way
Cloning, copying or exporting a VM can be time-consuming and resource-intensive. And if you have to power off or pause the VM, it can be disruptive, too.
The perfect fit
Whether you use VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, or a combination of both, Veeam Backup Free Edition fits right into your environment. And however you do regular backups, Veeam Backup Free Edition is a must-have tool for managing your VMs.
What you need—when you need it
With Veeam Backup Free Edition, you can quickly:
- Backup, archive or copy a VM—without pausing or powering it off
- Restore data from inside a VM
- Migrate and manage VMs and files
all in one easy-to-use tool that’s completely free.
Veeam Backup Free Edition contains useful utilities for day-to-day VM management:
- VeeamZIP: ad-hoc backup for operational, archival or portability purposes.
- Instant File-Level Recovery: restore individual guest files directly from an image-level backup.
- File Manager: the easy way to manage VM and host files.
- Quick Migration for VMware: migrate a live VM to any host or datastore.
The New FastSCP
More than 150,000 VMware administrators rely on Veeam FastSCP™ to manage VM and host files. Now FastSCP is part of Veeam Backup Free Edition—the essential tool for VMware and Hyper-V administrators.