- The images are now Flat Vector images – which improves the quality and allows for easier image resizing.
- The stencils are now better organized.
- All Icons have a standard size – and standard connection points.
- Build your own stencils – are now available and customizable.
Just to have a little change of topic, I just wanted to share a clean and simple schedule with EST/PST times for all the EUROCUP matches. Fits perfectly on a 8.5 x 11. I’m putting mine on my cubicle wall!
This tool is to be used for referencing the VMware vSphere PowerCLI cmdlets. vSphere PowerCLI is a command-line and scripting tool built on Windows PowerShell, and is used for managing and automating vSphere.
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
– Change the color scheme
– Added search field to make it easier to find cmdlets
get the iDevice version from iTunes
get the Android version from this QR-CODE
Veeam just released their latest free backup software. It includes some new additions to their free suite. Read below for more details!
A better way
Cloning, copying or exporting a VM can be time-consuming and resource-intensive. And if you have to power off or pause the VM, it can be disruptive, too.
The perfect fit
Whether you use VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, or a combination of both, Veeam Backup Free Edition fits right into your environment. And however you do regular backups, Veeam Backup Free Edition is a must-have tool for managing your VMs.
What you need—when you need it
With Veeam Backup Free Edition, you can quickly:
- Backup, archive or copy a VM—without pausing or powering it off
- Restore data from inside a VM
- Migrate and manage VMs and files
all in one easy-to-use tool that’s completely free.
Veeam Backup Free Edition contains useful utilities for day-to-day VM management:
- VeeamZIP: ad-hoc backup for operational, archival or portability purposes.
- Instant File-Level Recovery: restore individual guest files directly from an image-level backup.
- File Manager: the easy way to manage VM and host files.
- Quick Migration for VMware: migrate a live VM to any host or datastore.
This is a nice reference chart showing key ESXTOP metrics and thresholds for troubleshooting performance issues in ESXi. (includes network, memory, cpu and disk)
I recommend printing it in color and on 11×17 or A3 paper.
This chart is courtesy of vmworld.net